Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pancakes and Blogger Problems

I tried to post a great photo tutorial on a craft project the children and I just did, but I'm having problems with my mobile Blogger app. :-( I guess it will have to wait until I can sort things out on my home computer. That may be a while. So for a while, I'm stuck doing simple photo posts.

I am making freezer pancakes today. Here is the process I am following. This will be so convenient on hectic mornings; pull out kid-sized, homemade, whole wheat pancakes from the freezer, reheat and eat! Let me know if you try this!

Speaking of hectic mornings, if you are having one, don't forget to take a quick moment to talk to God and "give it all over" to him. Don't carry stress around; surrender your day to the Lord and trust me, it will be be a great one!


1 comment:

  1. blogger is a big nightmare right now... they have made some big changes... there is an option to revert back to the "old way" - I found it by "frustration clicking" :-), so not sure how to get there. I make these same pancakes/waffels and just pop them in the toaster from the freezer... they are super easy and good.

    ReplyDelete