Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just A Quick Post...

I have not blogged in forever.  I miss it!  It is a very reflective and relaxing activity for me, so I do really enjoy doing it....it's just a matter of finding quiet, uninterrupted time to do it in.  Anywho, we moved to our rental house a couple of months ago, started our homeschool year shortly after that, and had a new baby shortly after that!  So, I am going to try to blog in quick little snippets here and there, so I can document a little bit of our life here, and so that I can get in a little techno-therapy (Is that a thing?  Like retail therapy, but on a computer and with no shopping involved...anyway, I made it a thing just now.)

Corey Michael was born on September 17th, 2015 and is four weeks old today.  Apparently, I am the biggest procrastinator and/or liar, in that I never post any of my babies' birth stories, even though I promise you all on here that I will.  Like, every time we have a baby.  So sorry.  Character flaw.  Love me anyway (please?)  So, don't expect one for Corey, at least not for years and years, or until all the kids are out of diapers.....or in college :-)

Before I sign off and rush to pick up my husband from work (this post took longer than I thought!)  I wanted to share that I joined a Mom's Bible Study today!  Yay me!  We are using this book:



I am excited to connect with other moms at our new church campus (since we moved.)

Lastly, a parting shot of my beautiful and amazing children.  My breath catches a little in my throat when I look at this picture and realize that God gave me all of these cuties.  I don't deserve them, and my cup overflows.  Til next time, lovely readers.



My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment