Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sometimes...

Sometimes...

I give Declan a mullet....

Then I fast forward a few decades and give him the style he wanted. (But the mullet was actually kinda cool, right? Party in the back!)

Sometimes...we let the 2 year old floss her own teeth.

Sometimes....we give Brianna the tiniest of pig tails.

Sometimes...we search deep inside our hand-me-down couch for a missing item and instead we find 10 dog bones.

Sometimes....I let them play in the mud....then we do a big load of wash.

Sometimes....we get to peek at one of God's miracles.

Sometimes....we go hiking....but we take a wrong turn and accidentally hike on the give-yourself-a-heart-attack-mostly-stairstep-trail instead of the easy family friendly trail we had planned for.

Sometimes....we give Daddy a subscription to Dollar Shave Club for Father's Day.

Sometimes....we find some old homemade play dough in the pantry, which smells like pumpkin spice because we made it last fall, but is actually the perfect color and consistency for making the kids' first baking soda volcano.

Sometimes....Aiden makes the cutest sweetest birthday card for a cousin's party.  "I'm sorry that there isn't that many people.  I don't know how many people are going to the party so that's why I didn't draw that many people."

Sometimes....I sew with the baby in my lap.

Sometimes....I let the baby eat a muffin while in my lap while I'm sewing.  Just because she's so stinkin' cute. 

Sometimes....our 2 year old decides to take a nap under the coffee table. 

Sometimes....we all try on a pair of dollar store reading glasses.  Even if one of us has 20/20 vision and won't get to wear cute glasses for real until they are an old lady (me).

Sometimes....we get our swag on in the Walmart.  Just keepin' it fresh.

Sometimes....we have the best impromptu parking lot hockey games ever.  Even if we can't skate and prefer to wear rain boots (in July.)
And sometimes I disappear from blogland for awhile.  So, I hope you all enjoyed some cute and funny photos of what our family has been up to the last few months :-)


My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment