Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello Again

I took quite a long hiatus from blogging. Have you missed me? Well, life has it's hard times and occasionaly they come in rather large doses and you have to cut out all the extra to focus on the important things: God, family, home, and so forth. I promise I've kept up with reading everyone else's lovely blogs and I'm excited to get back to writing mine. I'll try to play catch up for several posts for everyone who has missed and maybe wondered what's gone on in our home over the last year. My husband installed a Blogger application on my smart phone and I hope it will make posting often more feasible, since I most always have my phone about me.  May God bless you richly as He is blessing us.

Sorry about the sideways photo. Still trying to figure out how to upload pics to Blogger from my mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment