Friday, August 19, 2011

Your Promises are True

Oh Lord, our Lord
How majestic is Your name
Your words are true
Your mercy does not change
All your promises are precious
Reviving our faith
Every one of them will be fullfilled one day

All Your promises are "Yes" and "Amen" Jesus
Your promises are true
All your promises are "Yes" and "Amen" Jesus
We'll keep running after You

I learned this song in my high school bible study group. (there might be more verses), and it popped into my head this morning. Isn't it wonderful to know that it's Truth? I forget where it's written in the Bible, but when I find it, I'll add the Scripture verses below.

Be abundantly blessed in Him today, and don't forget to talk with Him!

Here is a parting shot of Caitlin to brighten the day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment